Attorney Damien Aranguren is a native Floridian and was raised in Osceola County. Damien graduated with his undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida in 2004. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law in 2008 before being hired as an Assistant Attorney General. Damien then went on to private practice and join the Law Offices of Justin McMurray in 2013.
Damien's areas of practice include bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, real estate law, and civil litigation.
Damien is admitted to practice in all Florida courts and all the United States District Courts for the state of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Florida, 2009
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida J.D. 2008
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida B.A. 2004